What are THESE accounting services I SPEAK OF?
As experienced accountants and, our strength is accounting services to small and medium businesses. Accounting services we offer add VALUE to you and your business. We take the burden off your shoulders so you can run your operation – that is where you are needed and that is where you are brilliant! We will keep your:
This makes them a valuable and useful tool to build your business on. There is no point making decisions on incorrect data, this can lead to huge problems.
Our accounting services supports you in your business!
We aim for you to be able to “know your numbers” at the touch of a button, wherever you are. This means that you can make decisions in close to real time, decisions that can change your business. Although we are accredited to various software packages, we do not change anything without first discussing it with you.
Software packages are all based on double-entry bookkeeping and that’s what we are specialists in. To us, the different programs just look slightly different from each other.
Accurate information from using out accounting services, means you can have accurate numbers to make great business decisions without go through the pain of doing it yourself. More importantly, you have the important information that is USEFUL and that you UNDERSTAND!
In order for these accounting services to provide you with great information, they can range from a few specific areas to most of the accounting function being done by our accountants. This means we can help you in ANY aspect of the accounting function. This may be:
- Monthly reporting,
- Putting processes in place to make your business more efficient,
- Basic day-to-day bookkeeping
- And more
We do as much as you need us to do, we CAN do it ALL although this is under specific circumstances. We don’t like to take over everything because it is your business, and you know it better than anyone. Our accounting services supports you in your business
HOW DO WE DO THIS? IS THERE A PROCESS?
We have a process that we will guide you through when we welcome you as a client.
- Agreeing on the work and fees involved in this work. A letter of engagement outlining this. This will include an assessment as to what has been (or has not been) done to determine what needs to be done.
- We work WITH YOU and YOUR system and do not move you or fix anything that does not need fixing. If there is something that will improve your everyday accounting process, then we can talk WITH YOU about changing it. “Don’t fix if it’s not broken”.
- We gather all the necessary information from you to do the work we have agreed upon. This includes the basic details of the business / yourself as well as the relevant numbers eg: tax numbers etc.
- We obtain the necessary authority from you to help you. This is mainly for tax work. With this authority, we can liaise with SARS on your behalf.
- Interacting with you regularly and inform you as to what needs to be done at what intervals (dates etc) in order to make sure you are kept up to date.
PS: The pandemic has changed the way we communicate. Although face – to – face is the ideal, until it is safe to do this regularly, all communication will be online via email, Telephone call or a online platform like Zoom. This does not alter the quality of the accounting services we provide.
For details on our Tax services click here
For details on our Payroll services click here